Friday, May 15, 2009

Teachers Change Lives: Special Thanks to Ms. Lynn Rich

Today, I had the pleasure of presenting my former high school English teacher Lynn Rich with a signed copy of my book.

Ms. Rich made her students strive to earn high marks and because of this I had to work even harder at something that had always come naturally to me. If it weren’t for her, my writing would not be at the level it is today, and I may not have been inspired to go on to pursue a career in the field.

It’s been more than 10 years since I graduated from Nottingham High School, but we still keep in touch and I know I can always count on Ms. Rich for professional advice. In fact, she was there to guide me when I needed help with my bibliography and for that, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Tell OPRAH that you want me on her show to help spread awareness about JUVENILE ARTHRITIS!